VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
These are some of the successful results that Dan has been able to secure for his clients.
- $4 Million Dollars for loss of wife/mother killed in a transportation accident.
- $3.9 Million Dollars for the failure to timely deliver a 35 week fetus after a car accident, resulting in brain injury/cerebral palsy in the child. The firm was able to collect from the automobile insurance companies for the crash and against the hospital, the emergency room physician and OBGYN for not performing an earlier C-section.
- $3 Million Dollar bench trial verdict for a 42 year old woman who was the passenger on a motorcycle who sustained a brain injury and various fractures resulting in permanent disability.
- $2 Million Dollars for a 19 year old worker who was injured after falling through a skylight while working as a roofer. The firm was able to collect against the employer beyond what workers’ compensation paid.
- $1.5 Million Dollars for the family of a 39 year old who was killed on the Turnpike by a truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel.
- $890,000.00 against physicians for failure to diagnose cancer.
- $780,000.00 for the family of a construction worker who was killed while working on a construction site.
- $725,000.00 for a motorcyclist who sustained a leg fracture. The Plaintiff was a Canadian citizen visiting Cleveland when an electrical company van cut him off. The case settled for the $300,000.00 limits of the company’s policy and $425,000.00 from the Canadian underinsured motorist insurance company.
- $500,000.00 for a woman who lost her foot after being hit by a car. The firm was able to collect the additional funds ten years after the accident in a claim against the woman’s employer’s insurance company.
- $500,000.00 for the drowning of a nine year old boy at a youth organization pool.
- $400,000.00 for a surgically repaired neck injury suffered by a city worker hurt in a car accident.
- $300,000.00 verdict against a former business owner who breached a stock purchase and redemption agreement by violating the non-competition and non-solicitation provisions of the agreement.
- $230,000.00 verdict for failure to diagnose a fractured elbow in a 12 year old boy.
- $230,000.00 for a 79 year old male who suffered foot drop/nerve injury when a pick-up truck backed into him in a parking lot. The Plaintiff had no recollection of the accident.